Wednesday, April 1, 2009

DI Run

So I was talking with Jen Preece yesterday and we thought another good use for this blog would be to share things we'll take to DI soon, just in case others might know of someone who could use them. We hear others telling us they're going/asking if we know of anyone who might like a ..., so we thought "Why not have an open forum where people can just ask everyone at once.

First attempt:
We are going soon, and we're getting rid of some baby girl afghans, arm pillows, a metal toddler bed (we got it from Beth Brown, thinking my sister-in-law would need it, but doesn't) and plastic two-drawer compartment (about 3ft. wide, 2 ft long, and 5 in. deep per drawer). If you know of anyone who could use any of these, let me know by Friday. Thanks.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Kirstin - would the drawers fit under a bed? I need some under-the-bed storage. (o: Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Umm, I think it might, but it's cutting it close. If you like, you can take it and try, and if it doesn't, you can drop it off for me.

    ReplyDelete