Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Post Cereal at Albertsons

Here is a copy of an email forwarded to me. Cheap cereal is nice, right?

My daughters are totally getting into couponing. Every day they email me good deals, which I mostly ignore. Well, today Becky dragged me to Albertsons, and I thought I'd share the deal we got. They have post cereal on sale for $1.57 a box if you buy 2. Well, they don't tell you this, but if you buy 5 you get a $5.00 coupon back from them to use on your next purchase. So Becky got hers first and got the $5 coupon which I used on my 5 boxes. I bought another 5 and used the coupon I got on the first 5 I bought and got another $5.00 off coupon which I gave back to Becky. We bought them all at the same time, just put the bar in between the 2 sets of boxes. So, I got 10 boxes of cereal for $6.70 or $.67 cents per box. They have 15 different kinds to choose from, and some of my favorites. Becky got hers for less than that because she had some post cereal manufactures coupons.
Just thought I'd pass this along.
Dorothy

No comments:

Post a Comment